Just a few thoughts I’m going to share with you today:
- I can’t stop eating frozen Reese’s Cups. I think I need a 12 step program.
- I’m so ecstatic that Dan Onorato lost. There’s your Drink Tax karma, Danny boy. Bite it.
- I haven’t gotten the massive flock of evil birds at my house. Yet.
- I’m determined to get my Christmas shopping done by December first. Dammit.
- My 93 year old Grandmother is awesome. Healthy as a horse. Very content.
- I have two more papers to write for my English 102 class. Then I will never write another paper again in my life.
- I should have written that statement about 20 years ago.
- Little girls can be mean…and I’m too big to kick their ass. I realize that they are only kids, but I hope that Becca gets the satisfaction of seeing karma catch up with this girl when she is older.
- I like karma.
- Hold on…gotta get a Reese’s.
- I am officially a Girl Scout. And we’re all going to day camp on Saturday. In the snow.
- Did you hear? It’s going to snow.
- Stink bugs are still evil. Tony was cleaning up the deck at the restaurant, and a brought a bunch of hibernating stink bugs into the restaurant. They woke up. Tip: If you find hibernating stink bugs outside, get ‘em in some water and flush them. Immediately.
OK, that’s it. Happy day